2019 Outer Banks Retreat
The Southeast Chapter of Mystery Writers of America is pleased to present our THIRD ever Writers’ Retreat.
Mar 30-Apr 6, 2019
- Recharge Your Creative Batteries
- Work on Your Current Project or Try Your Hand at Writing Prompts
- Brainstorm, Get Feedback from, and Enjoy the Company of Fellow Writers
- Sessions on multiple writing topics
We’ve rented Drop Anchor for our 2019 Retreat week. This year the event runs from Saturday to Saturday, with a programming format change to daily instructional sessions Monday through Thursday. We have new extracurricular events planned, along with plenty of time to write, brainstorm, reflect, beachcomb, and sightsee. Your 2019 Retreat Committee is made up of Instructors Stacy Allen, Lynn Chandler Willis, Beth “Jaden” Terrell, and Maggie Toussaint; and Local Expert and Facilitator Joseph Terrell. Space is limited to 16 registered attendees. Register now to hold your slot!
In the beginning,
A story was written.
Then it was polished ocean-bright
And took flight.
Available rooms: 14 king-sized bedrooms and 2 bunk bedrooms
- $380 Attendee (king bed)
- $350 Attendee (bunk bed)
- $45 Spouse Add-On to Attendee
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- 90+ days prior (by Dec 31, 2018 or earlier)
- Full refund (minus a $25.00 admin fee)
- 89-60 days prior (Jan 1-30, 2019)
- 50% refund (minus $25.00 admin fee)
- 59-30 days prior (Jan 31-Feb 28, 2019)
- 25% refund (minus $25.00 admin fee)
- 29 -0 days prior (March 1-30, 2019)
- No refund